VERG is at CE in the City 2019
Here at VERG, we’re dedicated to continuing education and the collaboration of veterinarians and technicians across NYC! Please join us and other veterinary professionals at this year’s CE in the City event, which will take place on April 6, 2019 at The Convene.
Attendees can choose from three lectures per hour at this year’s CE event and will get the opportunity to earn up to 8 hours of NYSED credit! Proceeds of this event will benefit NY SAVE. Click here to see the full event schedule, outlined with topics and speakers. Below are all of the VERG members who will be speaking, with times, rooms and topics included for reference:
9am – 9:50am (Room 3)
- Jennifer Hickey, MVB, DACVR – The Acute Abdomen
10am – 10:50am (Room 3)
- Alex Lopinto, DVM, DACVO – I Diagnosed a Cataract, Now What?
11am – 11:50am (Room 2)
- Kendall Wilson, DVM, DACVIM – Complicated UTIs
12pm – 12:50pm (Room 2)
- Justin Carlson, VMD, DACVIM-Cardiology – Heartworm Disease in Dogs
3pm – 3:50pm (Room 2)
- Eileen Seage DVM – Updates on Immunosuppressive Therapy
5pm – 5:50 (Room 1)